Original topic:

S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 12-15-2021 12:22 PM)
AmrS21U
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I have bought this phone 2 months ago, 2 days ago the phone started to freeze as shown in the video. I went to the service centre for checking. I was asked to leave for 2 days. How an earth I can stay 2 days without it? everything inside it. Anyways after waiting 1 hour the technician came and see it to make the report that was needed before 2 days,  just in a few minutes.

Today I received a call from HQ. They said I need to send it to the service centre to replace Battery, screen and motherboard. Anyways the call cut off because of the phone problem. Anyways, I was expecting a replacement as not my guilt. but their final repairs the 3 main parts.

I told them why I should accept opened and repaired phone.  They said only repairing provided by their warranty. Anyways, I have experniced fewer issues with other products from other sellers and the service was excellent. They feel sorry about the bad experiences and try to make you happy. Here they think you should be happy to accept the cheap service quality and solutions. 

Finally, I made my decision to buy a new phone from another brand and sell this one as 2nd hand. I am posting this to tell other users about the quality of products and services. Even this website cant upload the video.

11 Comments
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Hmm, they offered free repair for you but you rejected? Can you tell us which brand can immediately replace you old device and give you a new phone ?
0 Likes
NaethrenSH
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ya,true
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I don't know if the other brands would do a replacement but I'm quite sure they'd be providing much better service than those at the Samsung centers. Had an overheating situ (as in burning HOT) with my N20u when it was about 1 or 2 mths old and although the call center agent said there's a prob with my batt and I should get it replaced at the service center. When I went, I was told that nothing is wrong with the batt and that the call center agent must have made a mistake. In regards to the overheating issue, I need to show them proof (or smtg along the line) for them to act on it. So i told her I'll bring the phone to her after it explodes and also after I get released from the hospital/morgue.
0 Likes
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
They need proof to conduct repair process ba... if not, everyone walk in also can get free repair before the warranty end. Which service center u visited ?
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hi Vyan, I understand the need for proof but they've also gotta think about how am I able to show proof of an overheating issue? Even she can't answer me when I asked her how to show her a proof! And if they are to take a pause and think, they'd come to this realisation that there would be no logical reasons for this owner of a 2 mth old phone (zero physical damages on my phone) to be making this claim of it wasn't true. I mean who would wanna waste time queuing up just to make a false report, I know I won't.
0 Likes
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
U mentioned about cheap service and poor quality, but im using s21, it's totally good for me. Im sorry you facing this issues have to repair and open ur phone, but i remember they have loan phone program while customer request to repair. Which service center you visited?
0 Likes
NaethrenSH
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy S21 is a high end device with good quality build. Did you pay for the warranty for your hardware.Because if I am not mistakenly the warranty that comes with the phone is for software only. You would need to pay a bit more money for your warranty to support your hardware.
0 Likes
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Er.. warranty is included the hardware 😂 unless is human mistake / screen crack / liquid damage , if not, under warranty can request for repair.
0 Likes
NaethrenSH
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
But it's optional
0 Likes