Original topic:

S21

(Topic created on: 01-28-2021 08:10 AM)
Joann
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am wondering why samsung is not including power cord or headphones with the S21 
0 Likes
14 Comments
Galaxy S
the usb cord is included but the headphones and the charging adapter isn't. there cutting back cost with packaging and those missing items and some features.
0 Likes
Joann
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
kinda **bleep** im not gonna pay that much for a phone if i have to pay extra to charge it or listen to music
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

This is an old debate of charger and headphone jack on smartphones. But let's be honest, how many chargers and headphone cord we all have sitting at home? I have three fast charger and tons of headphones cable. Nowadays everyone use wireless era/headphones anyway.

I personally think it's nice they add earbuds pro for preorder, it's about the value in the product.

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

We discovered that more and more Galaxy users are reusing accessories they already have. Therefore, we are transitioning to the removal of the charger plug and earphones in our latest line of Galaxy smartphones.

0 Likes
Joann
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i have been a samsung user for a long time just saying if I was coming from a different brand i wouldnt b thrilled to pay extra for a charger
0 Likes
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
This trend doesn't apply to only Samsung, Apple and others are following suit.
0 Likes
Joann
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
its too bad not all chargers work well with the different samsungs lol so i guess im staying with the S20
Bouncyknight
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
think s20 series last of the best
Joann
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yup i agree
0 Likes