Original topic:

S22 Battery Draining Fast

(Topic created on: 12-07-2022 11:56 AM)
LK68
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I bought a new S22 on Nov 17. The battery doesn't hold a charge and when I went to my place of purchase they mentioned the phone has an Adaptive Battery. 
Has anyone had issues with their battery?
5 Comments
Galaxy S
No battery problem for my S22.

If you click on Settings -> Battery and device care -> Click on battery -> More battery settings

You will find the Adaptive battery. Enable it.Screenshot_20221130_124142_Device care.jpg
Nylah
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we would like to inform you that Battery usage time may vary depending on your device settings and operating conditions, or installed application lists.

You can view the estimated battery life based on how much you have used over the past week.

You can also closely monitor how much battery your apps are eating up.

From Settings, swipe to and tap Device care, and then tap Battery.

To view your battery usage, tap Battery usage at the top of the page.

hookahnadian
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Also the first 10 days your battery is in learning mode so the system isnt managing it well...should correct itself on the 2nd week...but again it varies on the usage
daveft
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Since the latest update which was pushed a few days ago, which was very large and mainly focused on Samsung One UI improvements, I've had major battery drain!

I'm also finding that my phone isn't charging as fast as it used to before the update.

Not sure it's what you're experiencing, but it's annoying! 

daveft
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
It has been about 10 days since the major Galaxy update.... I don't know if there have been more smaller updates done in the background or if it just took this long to settle... But I'm happy to report the high battery drain has stopped.
Charging is fast again and battery holds the charge a long time.
0 Likes