Original topic:

S22 PLUS

(Topic created on: 03-07-2023 01:24 PM)
Harsh_Bhayani
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have noticed that my phone is heating too much while using normal i tried resetting it but the result uas the same. Is there any other solution for that?
6 Comments
Liam_m
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same issue here with the CPU temp reaching a max of 44 sometimes. I do occasional light mobile games that I used to be able to run on my A21s with no issue, however sometimes when I play on my S22+ for a few round the performance just slows to an almost unplayable rate. After that happens I open up my temperature monitoring app and let the phone cool.

The heating could be getting worse by your phone case as well, so try taking that off and see if it continues to get considerably hot.
Harsh_Bhayani
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank i will try
Eclipsed
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
if you can figure out how to install good guardians temperature monitor, you can set it to throttle so that your phone doesn't exceed a certain temperature threshold
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hello @Harsh_Bhayani

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Based on what you have described. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analyzed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Support > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

Kind Regards,

SamsungClaudette

crazy_glue
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
You been hacked
0 Likes
Shenille
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
have the same issue. it happened after an update a few months back. tried everytime, even restart my phone, remove my casing for a week and still the same, even uninstall all minor games and same issue. :(
0 Likes