(Topic created on: 08-16-2022 06:28 PM)
irsahk
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Guys why my fon is so laggy
7 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi Irsahk, are you on power saving mode? If yes, it does bring impact to the performance.
Otherwise, do try to check on the memory & battery usage inside 'Device Care' for a better clues.
0 Likes
irsahk
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No i did not on power mood, last day i go to samsung center complato them, samsung update software but i think still same..
0 Likes
jonloo1126
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Sometimes if the phone is overheating, throttling may occur which results in sluggish performance of your phone. In my case with the S22 Ultra, when I used my phone during charging, it heats up, and then it gets sluggish, sadly nothing much can be done because the SD 8 Gen 1 chip is not very optimized.
irsahk
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
If i used social media ig, fb sometimes become heating i dont know how..
I more thing my phone camera is laggy..
Here can drop a video?
0 Likes
jonloo1126
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes u can drop a video if you want! If it heats up during normal use your options are:
1. Send it to service center for diagnostic (they advised me to do this when I asked why my S22Ultra heats up so quickly a few weeks ago, but I decided not to take the hassle if my phone is still working).
2. Try deep sleeping more apps that you dont need notifications for and check your battery use to see if any applications are running in the background. I found Whatsapp a very hot application to use.
3. Check if you have the latest update? Previous versions also had camera bugs.
4. Last but not least, there's rly nothing much that can be done if it's the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 optimisation issue, we can just be a bit sad that the chip was not as developed as the latest 8+ Gen 1 leading to all these issues. All devices running on this chip (regardless of brand) were found to have significantly higher temperature and phone manufacturers had already tried to reduce it by restricting the maximum power of the processor. So it's a chipset issue.

Hope this solves your worries! I wish I could love my S22 Ultra completely as well, but the small bugs, battery drain and temperature issue made me wonder if I should've waited for a more developed processor as well!
irsahk
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Cannot drop video loh just can drop image only or others any way to drop?
0 Likes
irsahk
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ya i already go to center complain about this that day center update latest software, but still same. She said if so many problems he technician will check the phone it take for 3-4 day but i just have this phone only for daily driver. Pening2..