Original topic:

S22 plus

(Topic created on: 09-26-2022 05:26 AM)
malik81333
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

The battery life is terrible, ive used this phone for tjebpast 6 months, never reliable. The battery dont give me more 3 and half hour screen on time with battery saver on. I camt use the full functions of the device.
0 Likes
23 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi malik81333, when using device in 120Hz display refresh rate, the battery may be drained rapidly compared to 60Hz. Therefore, if you want to conserve battery power, it's recommend to use device based on a Standard refresh rate of 60Hz.(Settings > Display > Motion smoothness > Standard)
• Also, it's recommended to optimize battery usage time by setting Adaptive battery option(Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > Morebattery settings > Adaptive battery) or adding unused apps to sleep dependingon your usage patterns.
• Battery usage time may vary depending on your device settings and operatingconditions, or installed application lists.

0 Likes
malik81333
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I've did all of that
audiojfr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Battery probably defective?I have a S22 and I use it on 120hz on optimize setting all the time I get around 6Hrs on screen time
0 Likes
malik81333
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I always used it on power saving mode
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Are you charging your phone from 0 to 100 everyday? You should frequently charge it from 20 to 85, will keep the battery in good shape. If that doesn't at all help, you got an defective battery. You should buy a portable charger, if you don't already have one.
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
There's definitely something wrong. The battery life of this device is the best I've ever used. I get 10 hours of screen on time and still have 30 or 40 percent better life left.
0 Likes
malik81333
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I never ever ever got that. I charge my phone until 100 once in a few times but I never got more than 4 hours I complain to Samsung and they told me it's performing as usual
Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we suggest you to follow these steps :
You can boot up your device in Safe mode to troubleshoot whether added applications are causing problem for battery drain. Safe mode will load only basic system software, and will disable third-party applications.
Once you are in Safe Mode, you can remove the third-party app that is causing issue on your phone.
Please follow the below steps to boot your device in Safe Mode and see if there are any issues.
1. Make sure your device is turned off.
2. Turn on the device to boot up your device.
3. After the start-up animation starts to display, press and hold VOLUME DOWN KEY.
4. When the Home screen is displayed, Safe mode is displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.
To turn off safe mode, follow these steps:
1. Press and hold the Power key.
2. Tap Restart.

0 Likes
malik81333
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I did that before, i did all the diagnostic
0 Likes