Original topic:

S22 Pre-Order Compensation

(Topic created on: 03-26-2022 10:13 AM)
cpy138
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung do you not think it is time to stop making fools out of yourself and gaining hate?

You keep lying to your customers and wondering why people are beyond mad.

Pre-orders are supposed to arrive before stores and general sales get them

Okay you f-ed that up and now you are telling people 3-4 more weeks after a month of waiting already??? And you have give all of $50 off in your store really????

Where are our free buds? Lets talk about really offering your customers something of value and not lies. Real compensation and not slaps in the face.

Samsung put out the product Samsung gave the delivery dates Samsung set the price. Now it is Samsung's time to do something right. The reality is for those who have not yet canceled they should have been getting money off from everyday/week that Samsung missed on the delivery date they gave. Do not give me BS about no guarantee on free shipping there was no other option, again Samsung's choice.

Now is the time for Samsung to step-up and fix their gross error.

8 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Totally agree, but unfortunately this will fall on deaf ears
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
💯
Moekatt
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I honestly always go with the US samsung store. Got my phone in no time ordered March 3 and was delivered on March 9. Green color. 5G working and i am receiving updates. I had enough of Samsung Canada
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It's not Samsung as a whole brand. It's just Samsung Canada that isn't doing a good job at all. So I don't blame you for going to a Samsung store in a different country
0 Likes
syntaxtothe
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
The nail in the coffin for me is that I preordered... I still haven't received my device after a month.... And now they've released a new bundle with free buds pro? So you're going to give the people who waited to order after launch extra toys, but the loyal people who ordered first get shafted? This blows my mind. Is it just me, or is that incredibly horrible service? And support literally cant do anything but tell you to reorder...so that I can get my place in queue reset for another month or two? No tnx.
Galaxy S

If you're like me, and still waiting for your S22 Ultra Pre-Order, and still frustrated with SAMSUNG's bad customer service, head on down to my latest post:

New Update - Day 42 Latest update of Where in the World is my S22 Ultra (Still Not HERE)

Have a great day 42!

Mark

T4NG0
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Exactly the same point i took it to the Samsung escalation team, Waiting for their reply on this buds matter, I don't mind that Samsung is offering free Buds in new promo but it should have been offered to people who waited for a month since pre ordering, and some of us are still waiting for their devices, In a sense it feels like Samsung don't want the loyal customer, 1st shipping delay and now slap in face with buds promo for new buyers like what the helk is going on ??? 

Canon_Tech
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I bought the s22 ultra and was informed that I bought them 1 day too early to get the free buds
0 Likes