Original topic:

S22 screen not always responsive

(Topic created on: 03-16-2022 04:06 PM)
audiojfr
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hi
My new S22 the screen sometimes is not responding i have to press 2 to 3 before its respond
Any help 
is it defective or simply software 
?
12 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

I have noticed this a few times on my S22 but am pretty sure it is not a defect

Hopefully will be fixed in the update whenever they decide to finally give it to us

Make sure you don't have another finger close to or touching the screen as I have noticed that causes the problem also but sometimes it just is slow to respond to touch

0 Likes
audiojfr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yeah hope the update is soon
0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I've noticed that too. Hopefully the next update isn't in April.
0 Likes
SaGos
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same issue. And I noticed it is alot slower than my note 20 ultra
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We suggest you to perform wipe cache partition and check if it works.

Below are the steps to perform clear cache partition.

1.Turn off the unit.

2.Press and hold the volume up button and press and hold the on/off button. When the Android logo is displayed, release all keys ("Installing system update" is displayed before displaying the Android system recovery menu options).

3.Press the volume down key repeatedly to highlight "wipe cache partition".

4.Press the Power key to select. Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Yes" and press the Power button to select. When the wiping of the cache partition is completed, "Reboot System Now" is highlighted.

5.Press the Power button to reboot the unit.

0 Likes
audiojfr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes i did this he doesn't do anything we need an update that the problem this phone hasn't had an update since launch
0 Likes
audiojfr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
this is a screen problem
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi audiojfr, We request you to generate error report regarding your issue by following below steps.

Tap and hold on samsung Members Icon and tap on Error report >> select the category from the below >> Describe the issue and check the option "send system log data" then send.

0 Likes
audiojfr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
👍