Original topic:

S22 U sky blue ? Delayed? Anyone ? Hello?

(Topic created on: 03-20-2022 09:51 PM)
Eddymonteezy93
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Customer service a big 0 , Samsung already lost customers, s23 will be **bleep** show.

Billion dollar company and can't even tell you where your phone is , ordered feb 9th.

Customer service giving 10 different excuses , and even refusing to cancel some of my friends orders..

9 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Honestly terrible customer service on their part. They should send a free gift with that purchase
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Agree terrible service and good luck with any compensation...lol
Galaxy S
Wow...Feb 9th ordered and still not getting the phone at this time. Mine was ordered on Feb 11th and this could end up arrive on April...OMG. 😭😭😭
animaa
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I pre-ordered mine on February 9 and it still says "in progress" for 2 weeks. I wrote to support on March 14 and I still haven't received a reply.

Bryen750
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Only received the order confirmation email since I pre-ordered my sky blue 256gig on Feb 12th. No updates in regards to the delays ! Nothing @$#
0 Likes
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi , We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information. Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM (Direct Message). OR Viewing your Direct messages Inbox from your device.

1. On the Members app go to the Community tab.

2. Click on your profile picture and username

3. Click on Direct message.

0 Likes
Galaxy S

Totally agree!!!  They don't care at all. Ive made contact several times thru live chat & facebook & after waiting hours & hours every single time...they went & closed out the chat on me because I wasn't glued to my phone for the measily 5 minutes that CS was willing to wait for me to reply (thats after my minimum 240 minute wait for them). I even made sure to ask my question in the chat yesterday (the 4th time ive tried via live chat btw)

After another 4 hours they finally asked what i needed so I left my info & order number, asked for an update on my s22 ultra & after 2 more hours of waiting, they replied asking if I was still there.

I missed them by only 2 minutes & guess what???? 

Suprise, suprise..they completely ignored my question & since i didnt answer & say "here" in their stupid 6 minutes, they just blew me off & closed the chat AGAIN!

**bleep**?

I'm so fed up with the generic forum updates that i have to find myself  saying "we're sorry blah blah high volume blah blah" Enoughs enough. Its been over a month, my order has supposedly been "on the way" for over a week. People who didnt even pre-order have their phones. BS.

I simply want to know where my phone is & how much longer it will be. No more excuses. 

All of the customers still waiting should be getting at tje very least, a weekly email from Samsung with an update. 

Really, why not send us a screen protector, case or a credit to show that you even slightly value our business?

I honestly didn't even have an issue with waiting but with the lack of information, lack of updates & lack of care from customer service, I'm extremely disappointed & despise Samsung. I'll never pre-order, if I even order ever again from you.🤯😤😡😠🤬

Galaxy S

Check out my thread - and the lame reply I got: 

S22 ULTRA Delivery Date Confusion - And Bad Customer Service...

SAMSUNG doesn't seem to want to improve their customer service.

0 Likes
Galaxy S

If you're like me, and still waiting for your S22 Ultra Pre-Order, and still frustrated with SAMSUNG's bad customer service, head on down to my latest post:

Day 39 Latest update of Where in the World is my Red S22 Ultra (Hint, it's not here!)

Have a great day 39!

Mark

0 Likes