Original topic:

S22 Ultra 1TB Burgundy End Of Life

(Topic created on: 10-04-2022 10:32 AM)
Rampage57
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

// Timeline // 

• Purchased S22 Ultra 1TB on August 26th along with buds2 pro preorder and super fast wireless charger. 
  • Buds were shipped and received on time. 
  • After zero correspondence for 4 weeks I follow up with Samsung. 
  • A week of following up results in Samsung telling me today that the S22 Ultra Burgundy 1TB is "end of life" and no more 1TB phones are being offered. 

If this is true why haven't you communicated with people who ordered it? What do you plan to do for people who ordered this from you? How is this not false advertising or a bait and switch scam. To claim a brand new phone is end of life is laughable. Especially considering you're still selling it on your website. 

0 Likes
6 Comments
Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we would like to inform you  that 1 TB model is not available to purchase now 

As of now 128GB, 256GB, 512 GB are available

We certainly understand your requirements.
We suggest you please check with the online shopping team again so that they can help you with other variants in S22 ultra.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#onlinesupport

0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Thanks for telling them what they already know. I'm sure it makes them feel much better.

Ordering anything from Samsung is a **bleep** shoot. Their sales and service is terrible, as you can tell by their responses in this forum and the numerous horror stories people have posted. Personally, I'd only purchase something from them if you can get the good immediately, like in a store.
Rampage57
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

It not being available for purchase today is not my concern. I purchased the 1 TB phone from you already. Also it's still on the US site. 

How is this not a bait and switch scam?

Screenshot_20220930-123541_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
KiaKaha
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
That's a real shame samsung, I got the 1tb since you removed the external storage. I understand external storage takes up room and the transfer rate is a lot slower... but a lot of us want storage.
Please concider making a lot more as a lot of us don't buy every year but either need the storage or just want it for bragging rights..( I use it for both).
Waiting for the rollable phone with 2tb, 200mp camera and an s pen please
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
SCAMSUNG DONE IT AGAIN.
0 Likes
MGKGRL
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
X
0 Likes