Original topic:

S22 ultra 45w charger

(Topic created on: 02-19-2022 10:05 AM)
ShezRatnani
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello. I have ordered my s22 ultra and trying to find a 45w adapter and samsung screen protector. I can find them on samsung website for other regions but in Canada it doesn't come up. I only notice it on the s22 page but cant click on the accessories. If someone can help me with s link to the product then I'll greatly appreciate it. I can see 1 in accessories but that is for note 10. Below is the link for the accessories that I cannot click.

0 Likes
12 Comments
Yielar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I don't believe either items are available in Canada currently for some strange reason. If you don't already have a USB C PD 25 watt charger I'd just get one of those for now as it's only like 10 minutes slower than the 45 watt 0-100%. I'm hoping my S22 Ultra comes with a screen protector installed but if it doesn't I'll be getting a Phantom Guard screen professionally installed at the local mall.
0 Likes
Jig1953
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Got my charger from Best Buy,
0 Likes
Yielar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
That would be the older 45 watt charger. The new version (EP-T4510) is supposed to be more efficient and 30% smaller with a longer cable
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I wouldn't waste my time/money for the 45w charger, as mentioned, the difference is negligible. I have a few 25w chargers lying around and will be using those for my S22U.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
When I received my S21 Ultra and found that there was no charger in the box with the phone, I started using the charger from a previous phone which was the S9. The charger charges my S21 without any issues.
0 Likes
Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
This is what I use, very pleased with the performance. SmartSelect_20220219-061203_Amazon Shopping_67185_1645272724.jpg
0 Likes
Yielar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'm always leary to use a 3rd party phone charger for safety reasons since it wasn't tested thoroughly and specifically engineered to charge a Samsung phone
Reynaud
Options
Galaxy S

Hi ShezRatnani, we would like to inform you that S22 Ultra accessories are available for pre-order only.

ShezRatnani
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
@Reynaud thankd for informing. But there is no option to preorder the 45w adapter and the screenprotector.
0 Likes