Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 Ultra Battery- Big Issue

(Topic created on: 06-14-2022 12:13 AM)
ganeshkothekar18
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I purchased S22 ultra yesterday. Today I can see battery is not lasting more than 7 hrs for average use (No videos, no Games). This is so frustating after investing such a big amount for this phone. Any one facing this issue? @samsung Please assist me in this.

2 Comments
Galaxy S
Hello! As your device uses machine learning to learn your usage pattern, it is actually quite common for the battery to discharge quite quickly during the first few days of usage. If you head to Settings > Battery and device care, under Battery, you should see that your device is still learning your usage pattern. Give it a few days to a week, after that, you should see an increase in your battery life.

Basically your phone is learning how you use your phone, which apps you use etc. By learning these patterns, your phone can automatically put apps you don't use regularly, or only use for short durations, to sleep or deep sleep, thereby increasing battery life!

Hope this helps! :)
0 Likes
N2N20US21US22U
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Owned S22 Ultra sm908E over 2 months. Battery life similar. Customer service refused to replace my device or refund. Service center claims nothing wrong. LLST. Spent money on extended warranty to get this. Changing to iPhone.
0 Likes