Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 Ultra Battery

(Topic created on: 02-03-2023 11:36 AM)
sarahgrace
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Doea your S22 Ultra Battery Draining fast as well? Mine doesnt last for 1 day :(
5 Comments
KhevinGonzales
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Well that's why i stick to 6000mah to 7000mah like Samsung M51. 5000mah isn't enough for a day
0 Likes
Obviou_sly
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Check wifi if it does always on, contribute to power consumption plus the apps running in the background. Utilize and run device Care...or send error report.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
if you are on data connection? yes it drains the battery faster
0 Likes
NoeAguirre
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes, if you are always on the Data/Wi-Fi like me. Especially using it for my online thing and calls and texts everyday. My phone always busy. And that's why I always charge it once or twice a day.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello sarahgrace,

Thank you for sharing your experience with this inquiry here, about your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra having issues with a fast-draining battery.

Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install.

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 4. Restart your device.

Battery life can be affected by various factors, such as device settings, environment, and usage patterns. Understanding these factors and using the settings will help you use the battery more efficiently and for a longer period of time.

Factors Affecting Battery Life.

Environment - Battery consumption increases in areas with weak or overlapping signals or with increased screen brightness under strong sunlight or any other light source.

Usage Pattern.

Increased screen brightness, longer intervals before screen timeout, high-performance apps, streaming high-resolution content, and location services or other allowed services will also increase battery consumption.

To learn more on how to Optimize your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Battery Life, you may click the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/galaxy-battery/optimization/ 

Submit an error report through Samsung Members app as follows:

Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.

Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.

Step 3. Select Symptom category "Power/Battery/Charging".

Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

How to submit an error report on Samsung Members app? | Samsung PH

If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center. Rest assured that our Samsung Engineers/Technicians are competent to assess your device with suggestions, and offer to provide prompt solutions to restore it up to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more help and assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thank you for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes