Original topic:

S22 Ultra Delay Lies

(Topic created on: 03-21-2022 02:32 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

I ordered “S22Ultra 512Gb Sky Blue” on February 9th after 10 minutes phone dropped on the website. Also, the website says “for exclusive colours follow up to 4 weeks Delivery”. By now, 6 weeks passed and I didn't receive any information about the delay, tracking number or Air Miles Points. When I contacted them, each time they just lie to me please wait 1 week more or 24-48 hours and more lies... Even a Live Chat agent closed the Ongoing chat to run off from my question. 

An interesting fact is, What last time the Samsung Team sent to me: 

0296B0F0-5F2B-42B2-A38D-05CE88AFE143.jpeg

It means Samsung can easily lie to customers(by giving false advertising and wrong delivery date) and customers can not do anything!

40 days ago, Samsung charged me over $2k on the same day I ordered the phone and by now, sending me this email...

Is it fair?

13 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Sh1ttiest buying experience anyone can have.
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I am in the exact same situation.... they should be ashamed of themselves.
3TimeSurvivor
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You're not alone Rauf1905. . .
There's a whole lot of us on this forum ! It's challenging to be patient when 'arrival dates' have not been met. I'm sure I speak for many who simply will not order another
expen$ive phone via $am$ung online ever
again ! ! ! 😤
nickfloyd
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Guys we should do updates and communicate with each other so we know where we stand . Ie I ordered my phone on Feb 9th and received its March 17th . I ordered mine on Feb 24th and no update . Lastly I think samsung should give people who waited the longest free stuff like no need to trade in or watches or headphone or gift cards . It's not about keeping them quite it's about keeping them as a customer and no longer ordering phones on Pre-orders! A lot of us have paid for the phone in full price . Best regards
nickfloyd
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Fedex delivery says its arriving tomorrow. Will update tmr
nickfloyd
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It's arrived delivered by FedEx, I have my s22 ultra in my hands . Ordered Feb 24th, delivered today March 22nd .
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Did you order a special color one?

Congrats by the way!

0 Likes
nickfloyd
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No special color just the black platinum edition.
Galaxy S

Congrats man!