Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 ultra Greenline

(Topic created on: 03-10-2024 12:31 PM)
EmmyM
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Has anyone experience the same as mine? I have a vertical green line on my screen right now, this happened after the update. My display was always on the normal peak of the phone never used 120hz or update display. This greenline constrains My eyes as it is bright, my phone is already out of warranty and they want me to go to service center, I'm afraid it will cost me something though it is obviously a system fault what will I do?
10 Comments
korak
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Check your cellphone
0 Likes
Pipiyok
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Ouch
0 Likes
Galaxy S
my s22u will be 2 years next month and it is still solid, yes better have service center check your and have technical report
0 Likes
Joemer
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
That's so sad..
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy S

Hey EmmyM,

Sorry to hear about the green line in your S22U. This is an issue that we've found happens in AMOLED screens, but not restricted to Samsung devices - other Android brands, and even iOS  have reported the same green line issue on their own devices.

When you get a green line, it usually means that the display is compromised at a hardware level - the power ribbon connecting the display to the motherboard may have experienced a short, or the display may have damage that cannot be seen by the naked eye.

That said, repairing the green line usually warrants a screen replacement. Here's an estimate (please keep in mind that prices may vary depending on your Service Center): Mobile Screen Replacement Pricing | Samsung Philippines

0 Likes
EmmyM
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi, I never mishandled the phone, I always got the display on it's lowest display/refresh rate as possible, never over charge it, I do not usually use it outside cause I have a spare phone. I've just seen people who had the same experience this is an ongoing issue and still be charge for this? Is Samsung doing something for this?
Galaxy S
better go to nearest service center to have the needed technical report
0 Likes
Stargazer27
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Mine had the same issue, started with one green line and now i have 18 of them! Mostly green but there's also white and pink ones.. Its not an isolated issue it seems, and a lot of NOTE 20 Ultra users like me report the same issue. Though it seems its not restricted to the NOTE series only..
0 Likes
Teofel
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Same here green vertical line appears. Still contract Smart communication. Contract expires this June.
0 Likes