Original topic:

S22 Ultra initial impressions.

(Topic created on: 02-22-2022 11:34 AM)
GG2
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
So I had to set up this phone twice as I initially transferred everything with Smart Switch, made sure everything was set up properly, went through the whole phone, inserted my sim card and bang ... It reset itself ! Went through the whole process again. 

Even though it's practically the same weight and wider than my S21U, it feels more balanced (less top heavy) and quite comfortable too hold. The screen is amazing (no surprise) and it performs beautifully (quite fast).

Concerning battery life, obviously too early to really comment but I've been on this phone, non stop since 5:30pm setting it up and playing around with it and 5hrs later, I'm at exactly 50% battery life left. It's looking good. Also, no heating issues at all !

Camera : Haven't played too much with it but a noticable improvement over the S21U for sure, especially in low light.

Looking good so far !

12 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Was looking forward to your initial feedback, mine has just gone into production so hopefully get it next week as promised when I ordered it.
Keep us up to date any any other feed back..

Enjoy
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Looks like it's a keeper, even from my S21U. Just waiting to see what battery life is like after about a week. So far seems on par with my S21U.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi GG2 , Congratulations on your new phone.Thanks for the feedback.