Original topic:

S22 Ultra Over Heating

(Topic created on: 05-13-2022 09:04 AM)
jgohil
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I have been experiencing overheating the phone. Any suggestions to fix it.
0 Likes
5 Comments
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi ,We suggest you to Stop using the device if it is too hot to keep in contact with your skin. Do not attempt to charge or use the device. Do not handle a damaged or leaking battery. Please read the following information if your device is getting too hot:

•Poor signal strength can cause the device to work harder in order to obtain a better connection. Please check your network connection.

•If the device is hot while charging, remove any cases or pouches from the device and then check the USB connection for corrosion. Make sure the charger is removed once the battery is fully charged. Failing to do so can overheat the device.

•Check if the device is exposed to extreme heat or direct sunlight.

•Heavy usage of the device, such as streaming media, playing games, or Tethering/Hotspot can cause the device to heat up. Apps that require more power can also cause the device to overheat.

•If apps are not running properly, ensure the device is being charged on a flat surface and remove the case if applicable. Note: Samsung is not responsible for any damage to batteries or chargers.

•Exit apps that are not in use.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Just for my information. You have which processor? Let me guess only the 8g ram?
0 Likes
jgohil
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No 12gig Ram
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Ty for reply, be sure to be in optimize setup.
0 Likes
mady1111
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes, i am also facing a lot of issues from my s22 ulta SD variant. I have note 10+ exynoes and it still works with less heat and faster fingerprint scanner. I am a studing/working working guy and i don't have enough time keep on searching or rectifying random issues my phone comes up with but still I did everything i could do( including watching solution videos, web links)I'm disappointed by my s22 ultra.
0 Likes