Original topic:

S22 Ultra Pre-order Delay - Fb market has it available

(Topic created on: 03-14-2022 04:23 PM)
jgohil
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I have pre-ordered S22 Ultra 256Gb on 24th February 2022. I called them on Thursday after completing 2 weeks samsung advised that they have device in stock and will send asap but it might get delay due to shipping delay. I was browsing Facebook market and I was shocked that the device in each color was available. I called Samsung today and they said still 3 weeks will take to ship the order. what's going on with Samsung? Does anyone received 256gb White?
5 Comments
vetman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I ordered Feb 9 and still have no idea when it is coming. The last time I talked to them they said it wouldn't happen in March. Maybe April or May.
jgohil
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Which model and color did you ordered?
0 Likes
vetman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
1tb black.
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi , We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM (Direct Message).

OR

Viewing your Direct messages Inbox from your device.

1. On the Members app go to the Community tab.

2. Click on your profile picture and username.

3. Click on Direct message.

Eaterofpies
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Jesus christ man no communication is the worst part. It's like they just take the pre-order money and leave u hanging
0 Likes