Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra Pre-Order Delay through Samsung Website

(Topic created on: 03-17-2022 09:03 PM)
bakarobin
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Preordered an S22 Ultra 512gb Phantom Black, last Feb 14, through Samsung PH Website and picked house delivery. Til now, there's been no update about the order, status is still "In Processing".

Tried all their supports except for calling directly, which I might do as last cause because the delay and update is so horrible that you can't help but be frustrated. This is my first preorder in Samsung and I can't help but be mad at this experience. Never again will I preorder through their site. I love Samsung products but if this is how their preorder works, then nevermind and never again.

Edit: Got mine house delivered today (3.23) with all the freebies included. Thank you for finally shipping it Samsung. Love your products as always but hopefully you improve your agents/supports to avoid a horde of raging customers. Just a simple update is enough about the stuffs we paid and purchased, that will ease our minds. Thank you. 😊

16 Comments
bakarobin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you! I did this and got a proper update. I just received mine today, house delivered. All the hassle and long wait, finally gone. Phew. 😮💨💕
0 Likes
PhonelessBob
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Grateful to see a moderator here. I don't use (anti)social media, so that's not an option, however I'm getting seriously frustrated. I ordered the S22 Ultra in Blue on Feb. 11. My wife chose to order the same phone in Graphite on Feb. 26, and her phone was delivered last week. Both orders placed on the Samsung website. Tried chat the other day, however the rep (Captain Obvious) told me what I already know and said he'd escalate to fulfillment, and I should have a reply within 2 days. Well, here we are, and all I hear are crickets. Have you any helpful suggestions for one in my position, or should I just open a conversation with the Apple folks and call it a day?

Thanks for any suggestions you might offer!

0 Likes
bakarobin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hello sir, from my experience, I just nonstop bugged them in their chat and asked the same questions, "any updates on order ____?" Till their support updated me that it was ready to be shipped and the next day, order status went from processing to preparing dispatch. In your case, it's because your phone color is Blue and from what I've searched, might take till May, which I hope won't be the case on your end. 😕
0 Likes
omarashraf00
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

i also pre-ordered a s22 base at Feb 14th and my order still in processing, i chatted with their website and they keep telling me to wait for a call from the shipping company as if it's non of their concern. i haven't got an update yet but i was never that disappointed with samsung

DMMG
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
wait that doesnt make sense a friend of mine ordered on the 15th of Feb s22 base model also and he got his order already. Did you get a tracking number for acommerce already just monitor from their site. they're more updated than samsung you just need the tracking number.
0 Likes
zom2016
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I'm experiencing this problem now with my S22 ultra order 🥲 how many days did you have to wait before you received your order? I've been bugging their live chat but no one has given me any tracking number whatsoever.

0 Likes
Shinryuu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Pre-ordered thru Smart last Feb 25 and I still have no updates as of writing. I get that this is a delay on their global market, but receiving zero updates is beyond ridiculous
0 Likes