Original topic:

S22 ultra pre-order no freebies/$200 credit?

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 11:38 AM)
ShezRatnani
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Why does Samsung treat Canadian customers so poorly? Things that I am basing this on are:

Samsung USA gives $200 usd credit to samsungs store if you pre order s22 ultra
They had a reserve link which gave them an extra $50 off
USA students get 10% off whereas in Canada on student promotion website s22 ultra is expensive then the regular website (they don't have the get double the storage for same price offer)
In the end we do not get any freebies!!!! Only doube memory at same price (i.e 256 gb for price of 128gb) but that is also on the US website so literally nothing good here.
20 Comments
MAP
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
They give 256gb for the price of 128, 140 discount...
ShezRatnani
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
They also do that on the US site.
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
You shouldn't be surprised anymore after all these years... lol it's the same pattern sadly
jokkir
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yeah, I'm surprised there's no minimum trade in bonus for a phone trade in and any hardware bonus like free buds.

The other phones before the S22 had bonus incentives and not having much here is really disappointing and I'm usually tempted to upgrade because of it.
markpariag
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I wouldn't recommend Samsung anymore. Their past phones were rock solid, I've enjoyed many. However I have had nothing but problems with s21 5g. I have tried over and over with chat, the store, and with their overseas difficult-to-understand "Canadian" call center to resolve but they will not help. They just say nothing is wrong repeatedly until the warranty is over and I'm stuck with a lemon. Never again, I advise to stay clear, they obviously have decided to put money over their customer satisfaction.
bradley88
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
This years launch incentives **bleep**. Even last year was far better - plus the pre-registration offer included free Samsung Care and a discount. Just a discount this year.

It bleeps the word S. U. C. K.
sharurocks
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
That's bad for the people who pre-registered before 9th Feb received $100 voucher...I have received one as well...but looking at what's samsung did with z and s series last year this is no match...

Samsung wants to be next apple. But it's forgetting its loyal customers and also work on what it believes rather than what competitors has to offer to their customers

SAMSUNG STOP COMPETING WITH IOS...THATS A DIFFERENT WORLD..NAIL DOWN YOUR EXCELLENCE IN THEWORLD OF ANDROID
ShezRatnani
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
@sharurocks there was no pre registration link for Canada. Can I please know where did you get one for $100 off?
0 Likes
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I agree. Samsung should focus on nailing down android and do what they do best. They will lose customers if they treat them badly
0 Likes