Original topic:

S22 Ultra "on the way" for 3 days (Canada)

(Topic created on: 03-22-2022 12:06 PM)
Edweina
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have been watching my Samsung s22 ultra order like a hawk since Feb 25th. I placed my pre-order on Feb 9th for a red 512gb. For the longest time it was "customizing" finally on Monday it changed to "ready to ship" and the  later "on the way". However, it is now Friday and I have yet to receive an email with a tracking number or updated delivery date. 
It honestly bothers me ... what is the point of pre-ordering?
Has anyone else been in the same boat? It seems to be impossible to get any information from customer service. 
Does anyone know what delivery service they use in Canada (Ontario)?
--------------------------------
Update 
Phone has finally been delivered 47 days since I ordered it. 
WhatAmIDoing
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

My Red 256 was on the way as well but this afternoon slipped back into ready to ship. I was told by chat personnel that once it is on the way it still can be up to 4 weeks as it goes from factory to warehouse to country of delivery and then FedEx is called. Who knows when delivery will actually be. My device was ordered Feb 10 with a delivery of March 2. 

MizterSpecz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I'm also in the same boat and getting very annoyed. I ordered Graphite 512gb while trading in my note 10 on Feb 16. Shipping date shows March 9th, it finally said ready to ship and on the way on March 12 been saying that for a week now. What bothers me even more is I was fairly early on the preorder list, but the option for the watch deal was not there. I called and chatted with Samsung just to be told that I need to cancel my order and order again if I want the watch as well which is unacceptable. I will have to wait another 4-6 or 8 more weeks if I were to cancel and reorder just to get a deal which shouldve been offered to early adopters to begin with. I'm not happy at alll.. 

smartdog
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I received an email today from Samsung stating my phone and accessories are on their way and FedEx says Monday delivery before noon. 512 burgundy ultra. FINALLY! Pre-ordered on Feb 20th
jujitsu4life
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Good news, hopefully we get ours soon. Pre-ordered Graphite Grey on 9 Feb 2022. Still says "on the way"

0 Likes
Samsung_AjDQ7hS
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Samsung wants to increase their order from their own website but they are way too slow with delivery. I order 512GB Black on Feb 22 and order is still processing dispatch. #OverallDisappointed 

jujitsu4life
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

GRAPHITE GREY Pre-ordered 9 Feb 2022 like everyone else and status has been set to "on the way" since 1st week of March....I am assuming that they will take another 4 weeks as each time I contact them via chat, they say thanks for the Purchase we are Sorry you SHOULD get it soon. (should lol) Then they remind me that once it is shipped to my house (2-3 days) I will receive a Tracking # from FedEX. I live on the East Coast, Canada. Anyone else get theirs yet.

0 Likes
jujitsu4life
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

FEDEX update sent last night and due to deliver phone by 5pm today...finally!!!

0 Likes
EK6
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

3 weeks of “on the way” it finally changed to “ preparing to dispatch” this morning. It tells me that my phone is already in CA at a warehouse and will be handed over to fedex shortly.  I hope another 3-5 days fingers crossed 🤞🏼 

Edweina
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Mine finally did the same. Hopefully we get them soon.
NsaneAF
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
3 weeks since on the way too and did not receive the tracking yet, I received an email on 1 March that is can take up to 4 weeks before delivery (special color sky blue).