Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 Ultra Reception issue.

(Topic created on: 08-12-2022 10:50 AM)
Sheppen
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

The last post I've seen is a bout 4 months old at this point, but I just purchased an unlocked S22 Ultra direct from Samsung, currently using T Mobile, and am finding issues with the reception when compared to my old beat-up Note 8.

I see that there have been some 'updates' spoken of and that this might be a software issue for the phone, but mine is currently updated fully and issues remain.

When I swap my sim to my old note 8, I have service indoors.  However, when I put my Sim into the new S22 Ultra, I must walk out into the yard to even think about texting, let alone have a phone call.

Samsung, is this new generation of phones expected to be of much lower quality than a phone I purchased almost 5 years ago to the day?

0 Likes
1 Comment
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Sheppen. I am Avinash, from Samsung.

We're sorry for the experience. Can we trouble you to perform the following troubleshooting steps?

1. Soft Reset (Force Restart)
2. Safe mode
3. Software Update
4. Reset Settings

Kindly refer to the link below for further detail in regards to the troubleshooting steps above and perform the above-recommended steps only: https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/basic-troubleshooting-tips-for-galaxy-mobile-devices/

Please be informed that you have reached Samsung Singapore Customer Support. In regard to this matter, we suggest you contact Samsung US Customer Support as they will be the best to provide you with the accurate addressing of the matter. We seek your kind understanding as products manufactured in different countries may vary in features, specifications, designs, warranty guidelines, and business processes.

You may contact Samsung in the country of origin of your Samsung products by clicking the links below:

https://r1.community.samsung.com/?change-country=true

Hope this can help you.
Thank you.

0 Likes