Original topic:

S22 Ultra Sky Blue Images

(Topic created on: 03-29-2022 09:53 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Here are some pictures of the Sky Blue S22 Ultra that I took today. It is quite surprising that apparently, there are yet to be photos of it taken with high quality cameras. The colour is really, really subdued. Only at extreme angles with precise lighting could I get a somewhat stronger blue shade. Otherwise, it remains almost gray.

I like shifting colours but some additional vibrance would've made this colour far more interesting. It is not very reflective, which the standard S22U colours are. I do like the matte frame though, more than I thought I would.

_CHM2237.jpg_CHM2240.jpg_CHM2254.jpg_CHM2255.jpg

18 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
This should help people who are still on the fence about the colours. If you are still debating whether to purchase the S22U, I suggest reading my post titled "Novelty and Warranties" along with "A lesson must be learned from all this - S22 Debacle".

PS. My last reminder of the month for Samsung: Please take notice of the post I made last year in which I detail the reasons I and many of the most helpful members fled from S Members Canada. I won't come back until these problems get remedied. Meanwhile I'll go ahead and initiate a return for this device.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
They deleted my debacle post, yesterday was not fun! @CHMultimedia
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Seems it was only hidden as I can access it just fine.
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It got reinstated after I voiced it out
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I think it was actually a mistake. Your post says it was edited. S Members' spam system doesn't appreciate multiple edits and will flag the post as spam, hiding it from view. I've had this happen to me not too long ago with my "Novelty and Warranties" post.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
2of them? Maybe . Ok then that's good lol
0 Likes
BunnyPuffs
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It does look faded compared to the pictures online, but honestly it matches the colour of the real sky quite well 😅
anarchism85
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I don't understand the color confusion 🤣 it's sky blue not vibrant light blue or ocean blue it's sunset red yes it's gunna be orangish as is a sunset white is white black is black grey is grey lol anyone who owns a Samsung device and uses the cameras knows Samsung like saturated colors in imaging u take a pic of grass it's greeeeeener in the picture then real life lol now you get real life colors and you want the saturated color pop in the device. Its just a simple case of can't please everyone ever. If was bright blue then someone would say it's to saturated or glossy or their trying to be apple lol you buy a burger at McDonald's it don't look like the picture you still eat the **bleep** thing
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
There is some confusion about how it looks IRL which is why I made this post.