Original topic:

S22 Ultra Sky Blue Images

(Topic created on: 04-16-2022 02:11 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Here are some pictures of the Sky Blue S22 Ultra that I took today. It is quite surprising that apparently, there are yet to be photos of it taken with high quality cameras. The colour is really, really subdued. Only at extreme angles with precise lighting could I get a somewhat stronger blue shade. Otherwise, it remains almost gray.

I like shifting colours but some additional vibrance would've made this colour far more interesting. It is not very reflective, which the standard S22U colours are. I do like the matte frame though, more than I thought I would.

_CHM2237.jpg_CHM2240.jpg_CHM2254.jpg_CHM2255.jpg

18 Comments
anarchism85
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Part of it is marketing images but again saturated and same with YouTubers they edit it so it's more blue but again marketing as YouTubers get paid promotion. I don't even have my phone yet lol but for me it's just a different look more so I wanted the black edges over the metal look and something different also half the people I'm addressing are the complainers who put a case over the color anyways 😂
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I find that sky blue is a cool color for a smartphone. Blue has to be my favorite color as most of my t-shirts are blue and whenever I write notes I use a blue pen. Blue reminds me of the song Blue (DA BA DEE DA BA DI) by Eiffel 65.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It's nice, of course, but I'm a fan of more dynamic colours. I liked all the Note10 colours for instance. I'd love to buy one as a backup.
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
What Samsung phone did you use to take the photos? Looks so good! Or was it just a professional camera?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It was with my A6300 with G lenses, in order to truly capture the N22U's appearance. It would roughly cost as much as a 1TB S22U to have this setup though.
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Dang, well it takes great photos. Glad to have you back here, even tho it's at times.
JoMo9
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Thanks for this post because I was about to send the phone back. It looks like a light gray.  Sky blue is my favorite color. So this is very disappointing that they didn't make the color as vibrant as the pictures they posted.  It's pretty much false advertisement. 

0 Likes