Original topic:

S22 Ultra Trade-in issue

(Topic created on: 04-21-2022 09:53 AM)
VERVAIN
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
According to the tracking information, my trade-in device has arrived at the center more than a week ago

But when I checked the status on the Samsung trade-in site, it still says I haven't even shipped my device to them? What's going on here?

10 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Due to the "overwhelming success", Samsung's Logistics are in turmoil.. 

If you've been on Samsung Members for the last couple of months, you'd know what to NOT expect from Samsung.

I'm sure that you'll be contacted by one of Samsung's Moderators, offering their sincere apologies.. and a link.. Good luck 🤞 

VERVAIN
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yep I saw that kind of their response for dozens of times lol, I'm just trying to keep a record here in case when the ddl passes and they say they never received my product or I never reach out to them for this
0 Likes
macer1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Yes, Samsung, the "sincere apology" Corporation (by RDR).  LOL!

This is beyond ridiculous.  However, as long as you have the proof of delivery receipt, I think you should be ok.  I would screenshot everything, the whole history of the tracking from pickup of the package to the final receipt.  The more documentation and proof the better.

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Wondering how many people, Samsung is inadvertently turning into lawyers & consumer advocates.. baptism by fire.. 

manoti94
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Too many! BBB will be involved if not yet. Why not a Class action🤢
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We kindly request you to check with the Online shopping team. They will help you out with the trade-in issue. Please visit the below link to contact Online Shopping team : 

1-800-726-7864
1-800-SAMSUNG
Mon-Sun: 9 AM – 9 PM (EST)

Send us an email
For all Online Shopping Inquires
info.seca@samsung.com

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your trade in value is $31?????
0 Likes