Original topic:

S22 Ultra , what's going on :(

(Topic created on: 06-12-2022 11:38 AM)
daveeeee
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I just switched from a s21 ultra to the s22 ultra and so far am having one major issue. A game I used to play on my s21 Ultra (farmville 3) ran beautifully,  super responsive and full 120hz screen , smooth animation etc. Now on my s22 Ultra it is horribly laggy,  stutters, slow response and animation,  certainly not 120hz. What's going on here?? Super disappointed,  feel like I downgraded at this point. I have tried re installing the game and nothing works.. any help would be appreciated. 
10 Comments
itsGill
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
If u have 128gb variant then return it and get 256gb bcz 256gb have 12gb ram and 128 only have 8gb. I also have some issues after upgrading from note20ultra. Lagging and heating. Now everything is normal after getting 256gb variant.
0 Likes
daveeeee
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Not sure how that could be the issue as the game is not very intensive graphically or anything.
0 Likes
itsGill
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I know it is not possible but let me tell u what was happening with me. As soon as i connect my 128gb s22ultra with car using wirless or wired android auto then phone starting heating to much and lagging. Like you can't open snapchat and click a pick maybe i am getting 1frame at that time. So i thought just a normal issue. Then i trying using different cars and it was the phone. Now i have 256gb s22ultra no issue at all. Even i can play pubg in full hd and high frames without any issue.
0 Likes
Pacman89
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have the same issue. I got the S22 Ultra 128gb model. Figured it was the ram (only 8gb) so I returned the 128gb model and got the 256gb model. Still having the same lagging/stuttering trying to play it. Really looking like a downgrade at this point.

0 Likes
KiPosts
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have Had a problem like that to. I realized it was my storage. Maybe that's the problem. Also have u tried uninstailing the game, and re-installing. Hope that helps
0 Likes
Pacman89
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Tried that too, wasn't the issue. Seems like it's only this game that's the issue.

0 Likes
KiPosts
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Probly. Maybe Daveee might have some luck with it
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Read this:

SAMSUNG CEO APOLOGIZES FOR “GAME OPTIMIZATION SERVICES” SCANDAL

https://www.gizchina.com/2022/03/16/samsung-ceo-apologizes-for-game-optimization-services-scandal/
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi daveeeee, when a gaming application is launched, GOS monitors device temperature and adjusts CPU/ GPU performance and display resolution based on device temperature alone for an optimal mobile gaming experience.

0 Likes