Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra white - How do you like it?

(Topic created on: 03-25-2022 07:47 AM)
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

If and when i ever get my Red :pre-order”, i am 99.9% sure i will return it for a different Color looking at all the pics on the web. For those of you who have the white, how do you like the Color? I dont like the black or green and definitely no other exclusive ever again!

Pics? Regrets?happy? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes pretty fast. I wanted one of those exclusive colors but kinda knew what i was getting into if i ordered one. Seeing that im not a very patient person .. black it is .

View solution in context

30 Comments
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Didn't you say you were going to cancel the pre-order though? Lol
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

They did not let me cancel because it is in prep for dispatch and there is no guarantee for cancellation but as of today I have been told could be another 2-3 weeks so I have now emailed to cancel. And looking at Best Buy. When I say I am done, I am done. Samsung played this wrong and everyday I was told 24-48 hours and now this morning that my order has been caught on the 6000 order list of delayed orders! What’s the point. 

0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
**bleep**. **bleep** they didn't let you cancel. That's dumb. Hope you get to cancel! There's no reason why they can't let you. It's in prep for dispatch but that's basically a lie cause it isn't or we would've received our tracking already by now
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yup the lady said well it’s dispatching so no guarantee it will cancel. I said ok let’s wait until Thursday. Well this morning I find out about another delay so I sent an email to info.seca and received a response that it has been submitted for cancellation and will take 24-48 hours. But no guarantee again LMAO

SO if by Tuesday it gets shipped then I have to return, or it might cancel. Dunno don’t care. 
will get white from Best Buy when available.

kudos to those who are still waiting! 

0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Yeah I'm still waiting cause I got 1TB. That's exclusive to online too I think. Don't wanna go through the hassle of all this ordering and waiting again. I feel like if I cancel and I order again, I'll just get it when the S23 is our LOL

I don't like the red much either. I know it wasn't super red but wasn't expecting it to be so light and people are saying it's almost pink with a clear case on. I just bought a skin already to fix that lol.

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yeah lol mine might not cancel because it takes 24-48 hours lmao for everything @samsung!! Let’s see! But I will definitely return the red if it ends up shipping!

enjoy yours when you get it!

0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you! I actually just received the tracking number and it's going to arrive by Monday. What a miracle lol

Hope you get to cancel yours though.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Lucky you!!

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

When did you place your order? And how long was it in prep dispatch?

0 Likes