Original topic:

S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 05-28-2022 06:06 PM)
Jarhead22
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
My camera stopped recording video. Whenever i will try try to record the video it will not record the video. As soon as i start recording the timer will be 00:00:00. I can click the photos but can't record the video. Is anybody facing these problem in S22 ultra?? 
13 Comments
ImpurfectHer
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Have you tried restarting your phone?
0 Likes
Jarhead22
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes i tried to reset the camera app
Restarted my phone many time
0 Likes
samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Hi, by reset you mean restart the app or reset the camera settings ? If you haven't reset camera settings tey reset them
0 Likes
Jarhead22
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes reset camera settings
samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
try to reboot your phone into safe mode then check if the recording videos work, the easily way to enter it is to: long press the power button, long press the turn off tool, you'll have a green button which will activate the safe mode: click on it then your phone will reboot. In the safe mode, (I'm not very sure) only system apps works. Go to camera then try recording video. If you can, there is a possibility that a third-party app block video recording . to exit safe mode, just reboot your phone
0 Likes
Jarhead22
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
It started working. I did the wipe cache partition and it worked. Thank you guys for your help
samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Haven't thought about that😅
Jarhead22
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
These processScreenshot_20220528-235355_Chrome_34276_1653796458.jpg
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we are glad to see that your issue is resolved. Please write back to us if you require any further assistance.