Original topic:

S22 vibrate

(Topic created on: 06-20-2022 04:42 PM)
Davelora
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey everyone just got a samsung s22 
When I pull down the icon to select the sound or silent or vibrate mode when I select vibrate it doesn't vibrate like my other samsungs have 
But the vibrate does work when notifications come in..
Anyone else have a s22 and can u tell me when u select vibrate does it vibrate rite away?? Not.sure if phone issue or this a new hardware update 
Help 
9 Comments
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Mine vibrates, but it is different than the previous S10 I had in that the vibration is more of a tic than a shirt duration vibration.
0 Likes
Davelora
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes mine does the same allmsot like a quick touch interaction rite? That's good to now it's just a quick tic when activated
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It's very weak..mostly I miss the vibration.
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we suggest you to check and enable the vibration sound for incoming calls, please follow the steps below:
Step 1. Tap Settings then select “Sounds and vibration”.
Step 2. Tap “Vibration intensity”.
Step 3. Enable “Vibration sound for incoming calls”.
   If the mobile device is connected to other devices such as ​Watch/Buds/Headset/BT Speaker, Vibration sound mode will not work.
  ​ Vibration sound mode works on the basic ‘Samsung Phone app’ but ​on alarms or third party apps it will not work.

0 Likes
Davelora
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Lol not what I was asking ?
Not at all
Already said the vibrate works when I get call and text messages and yes it **bleep** very weak
But not the question I was ask when u pull down the icon on top of the screen and have the option to switch from sound vibrate and mute when I click vibrate it doesn't vibrate at that moment like all the rest of my samsungs it just clicks with a touch interaction
My z3 flip vibrates my s20 ultra vibrates
But this s22 does not
I was 2ondering if it was just a new thing with this phone or a software issue before I return the phone
It's about 4 days old
And didn't want to return if it just the way it is but seems like no one from samsung knows
Just other samsung members
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, you will get a small vibration.
If it doesn't vibrate at all when you tap on it, we suggest you to perform backup and factory reset.
This feature will completely erase your personal information and data.
Important: Please perform a backup and save any information you need prior to the factory reset because otherwise your personal information may not be recovered.
If you have an encrypted microSD card, you must decrypt it before resetting the phone.
Otherwise, your phone will not be able to read the data on the card.
From Settings, search for and select Decrypt SD card, and then use the on-screen prompts.
From Settings, search for and select Factory data reset.
Next, tap Factory data reset again, and then review the information.
When you are ready, swipe to and tap Reset.
If you have a security lock set on the phone, you will be asked to enter the credentials.
To delete all information and downloaded apps, tap Delete all.
Your phone will reset; when it turns back on, it will start from the initial setup screen.

0 Likes
Davelora
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
So now there's 3 people with this issue .. whe I push it I get almost the same as when I use touch interaction on my keyboard I get a quick touch vibrate but it's small and almost like a screen touch vibrate is that what is suppose to happen
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Does not vibrate for me.. just changes the tile to vibrate.
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we suggest you to please backup and perform factory reset.
1. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable, and then tap Allow on your phone.
2. Next, navigate to and open Smart Switch on your computer, and then click Backup.
3. A list of different data categories (Call and contacts, messages, apps, etc.) you can back up will display.
4."Select all" is the default option, but you can deselect some items if you'd like. Clicking on a category will allow to select specific items in that category. Select Backup when you are ready.
5. Your computer will start backing up your phone's data, which may take several minutes. When it's done, a screen will appear informing you it's complete.
Select OK.

0 Likes