Original topic:

S22U camera aps

(Topic created on: 09-28-2022 10:36 AM)
cyb2322
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

10x auto

From the image above it looks OK.. If you ignore the over sharperning and processing. Everything is on auto. Just point and shoot. 

10x pro

The next shot was taken in Pro mode, but all settings were left on automatic.

When I checked both exif, it was similar. Both showed using 10x telephoto. But to my eyes the first one is 3x with digital zoom. 

Anyone else finding this annoying? 

Edited:
Added zoomed and cropped 100% for more detail.

20220918_114702crop.jpgAuto zoomed

20220918_114732crop.jpg
"pro" mode zoomed
5 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

From my view, the first image more sharp and clear compare to the other one. It look more real. 

FYI, i am not a professional. 

cyb2322
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

For me its not about being professional or not. its I paid for this EQ and I want to use it my way. Why is the software limiting its usage.

I added two images, zoomed and cropped from the original image. And I'll just leave it at that.

0 Likes
masazizul
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Does the first photo with auto hdr?
Sometimes it seems like overdo, for me, second photo looks better eventhough not as details as first one. Just my opinion 😅😀
0 Likes
Hxzeem
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
So sorry to hear that your device not live up to your expectation. Majority of mobile photography usage based on point and shoot, and yes there will be a software at a play here.

We know that camera apps software may works differ compared to other mobile maker, and yes, if you left some options to auto, your software camera algorithm may brings difference result depending on your picture subject, lighting, surrounding conditions, lenses used and sensors involved.

maybe you can try configure certain options from your camera apps, play around certain camera mode features, and keep checking for camera apps update release, maybe there will be an update for software fixes and apps enhancement from time to time.

for best results, maybe you can keep raw photo, and opt for post processing later with any photo editor apps, my personal recommendation, snapseed from google or samsung gallery apps itself.
samsunglou
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Cute cat!
0 Likes