Original topic:

s23 can't pair sony wdc 500 headphones

(Topic created on: 01-31-2024 01:01 PM)
KrunoStc
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hi,

today i bought sony wdc500 wireless headphones. After 10 seconds, the headphones are paired with the mobile phone after turning on the bluetooth, however, only one of the headphones works. The problem is that they don't work in pairs. I tried resetting the headphones, restarting the mobile phone, deleting the bluetooth memory, cache, unfortunately the left and right headphones do not work in pairs.

I also tried on another s23 device and iOS iphone and they work normally and neatly together. Music is heard on both.

please help and what to do to make them work.

thank you

0 Likes
5 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, I request you to please contact the Sony support team, as they have only access of it.

0 Likes
KrunoStc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

but why, its not problem with headphones, they are normaly working on oher s23 device, and iphone. I try them on note9 and still working fine. But on wifes s23 not working. How sony will help me with that?

0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi KrunoStc, on top of Helenna's suggestion of contacting Sony's customer support for additional help if the Bluetooth connection is unsuccesful, you may also want to try 1) clearing the Bluetooth cache, or 2) resetting network settings on your device.

You can clear the Bluetooth cache by opening 'Settings', click 'Apps', then click the 'Sort' icon and 'Show system apps', then tap 'Bluetooth', 'Storage', and click 'Clear data'.

You can reset network settings by opening 'Settings', 'General management', 'Reset', then 'Reset network settings', then 'Reset settings'.

0 Likes
KrunoStc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

thx, I try this too, clear cache and clear data, reset network, 

then i try restart mobile, but nothing happen.

S23 works fine with other inbuds, but with this only work left or right but not in pair.

any other solution?

0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi KrunoStc, can you kindly check if the same issue happens when other wireless earbuds/headphones are connected to your current phone? If other wireless earbuds/headphones work just fine (i.e., both left and right sides work), then it seems to be the connection issue from your Sony headphones rather than the phone itself. In this case, we highly recommend you contact Sony's customer service. 

0 Likes