Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S23 Ultra Wifi Connection Unstable

(Topic created on: 06-15-2023 12:01 AM)
Adriyanous
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Recently availed S23 Ultra last week. I have noticed that wifi is fluctuating/unstable.

I have an iPhone 12 pro max and Galaxy S22. Both are working fine.

But in my S23 Ultra, wifi icon will have its download and upload mini icon (showing internet connection) then after a minute or when I play any games or use any browser, it will show a wifi icon with exclamtion point (showing no internet connection) from time to time. Something like an on and off experience.

Anyone experiencing this?
4 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Adriyanous,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy S23 having issues with the Wi-Fi exclamation icon appearing from time to time.

I feel and understand your situation, wherein the icon appearing is an indication that the network is unavailable, and if it happens on my device, I will be bothered too.

Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.
Step 2. Tap on Download and install.
Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 4. Restart your device.

You can also call the customer service representative of the mobile network provider in order to alert them about the status of the signal on your coverage area.

If that doesn't fix the problem, you may submit an error report through the Samsung Members app as follows:

Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.

Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.

Step 3. Select Symptom category "Networking/Wi-Fi".

Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

How to submit an error report on Samsung Members app? | Samsung PH

If the issue persists, you may bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center in your area. Rest assured that your device will undergo an assessment to pinpoint the root cause of the issue. They may guide you and offer solutions to restore it.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

or book an appointment with the Samsung Members app as follows:

Support > Book an appointment to set one.

Should you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
set to phone macScreenshot_20230615_164912_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
zeeshany
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Having same issue, noticed usually when battery levels drop below 50% the wifi starts to drop intermittently as soon as I plug it to charger, wifi gets normal. Have other phones iphone on same network no issue observed on them. 

0 Likes
JetiAndresito
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Welcome to the Samsung world  Adriyanous. I have the same problem since February and keep loosing my hopes that Samsung can solve it.

I reported this problem several times using the Samsung Members app, but all they can do was to blame my Internet connection for this problem. 🙄 Since I use another 8 devices on the same network without any issues I'm pretty sure, that it is not the cause of the problem.

You can try to disable WiFi6 on your router it could help to mitigate this issue. Such replys from the customer service like "You can also call the customer service representative of the mobile network provider in order to alert them about the status of the signal on your coverage area." tells a lot about the competence of this company.

The best You can do is to wait for a software update which solves this issue. (But it will also not happen very soon. I just enrolled myself to the Beta testing to see if there is a solution for this issue in the pipeline, but there is not. Maybe it improved a bit, but the problem is still there.)

0 Likes