Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-16-2023 03:15 PM)
chrisphey
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
May mga S23 Ultra users po dito? I am having a problem with the Samsung Care+ warranty registration, naka promo sila na kapag bumili ka within the specified period e magkakaroon ang buyer ng warranty automatically and will appear dito sa Samsung Members App within 30 days of purchase, but until now 1 month and 3 days na lumipas walang samsung care+ sa unit ko. I've been calling and contacting samsung pero ang hirap nila mareach out puro landline ang numbers wlkung saan hassle sa customer yon kasi long distance call na may charge ang bayad sa pagtawag using a local landline sa lugar namin far from MANILA!!! SAMSUNG your service with regards to this matter is VERY POOR! I AM A SAMSUNG GALAXY OWNER SINCE S6+ EVERY 2 YEARS AKO NAGPAPALIT NG PHONE!!! DO SOMETHING!!!
5 Comments
Obviou_sly
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Do not stressed yourself, as long as you have the receipt and box of your phone, you can get back to the store where you bought it and confirm once again your coverage and it's validity. Please be patient. Good day and happy weekend.
0 Likes
Tolitz24
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Chillax ka lang. Mag-email din sila sa'yo eventually. Ako nag-purchase ako last Feb. 2 then na-receive ko ung email from Samsung Care last March 8.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
+1 dont stress your self it will come
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello chrisphey,

We are sorry about your unpleasant experience with our Samsung Care+ support team that you were unable to reach out in order to verify your Samsung Care+ warranty registration, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

It's really hard to understand after trying several attempts to call the landline number but to no avail, in addition to the cost incurred by calling that number. For sure, if it happens to me, I will feel frustrated too. But don't worry, we are here to guide you.

You may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Dapat nakatanggap ka ng email at actual contract. Aling store ka bumili? Sila mag register para sa iyo. Yung unit ko nakuha na this morning ng care+ personnel sa bahay. Nadale frame at screen habang nililinis ko.
0 Likes