Original topic:

S24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-06-2024 07:28 PM)
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Well... just thought I'd make a positive post...

Happy to say that my S24 Ultra is working perfectly.

No issues at all.

No scrolling lag, no camera lag or jitters, no battery issues, no wifi or network issues, no overheating.

And that display... maybe SLIGHTLY less vibrant than older phones... but in my personal opinion, I prefer it that way. While I do agree that vivid and natural mode should have a noticeable difference, it doesn't make my phone unusable.

And from what I remember looking at all the reviews and comments in the past, everyone was complaining how Samsung was way too saturated and unnatural. Now that they finally made it more natural, the complaints continue... lol I guess it is in the human nature to always be unsatisfied. 🤷‍♂️

Can't please everyone. 
21 Comments
Galaxy S
Same here, I have no issues on my S24U as well. 🤞🏼

Hope Samsung fix the vivid mode soon.
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Same here, quite happy with my S24U and the screen. The only time i notice a slight difference is when side by side with my S23U and it's mostly on the home screen (icons). When watching videos or pictures, it's practically the same. That said they do need to fix vivid mode and give the consumer the option to chose between modes.
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Yeah, only on home screen does it look the most apparent.

Besides that, when you are doing anything else on the phone, there's like no difference.

I ended up selling my S23 Ultra and my fold is being repaired with Samsung. Not once do I think that I miss those screens more or something
Galaxy S
I hope Samsung fix the vivid mode soon. I want the colour more brighter. That's my only complaint 😉.
Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I also have no issues, great phone.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
So glad it's working for you.
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you!

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Cause it is a solid device.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Me too, maybe I will wait for 2025 now
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, thank you for choosing our product. Also, sharing your experience with our Community members.

We will cherish this and our hearty congratulations on your new product.

Hopefully, the feature that you are expecting might be added in future.