Original topic:

S7 January Security Updates

(Topic created on: 02-05-2018 06:03 AM)
JohnH
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
The security update for January is now available for Rogers S7 users. It's very small, and only took about 5 minutes to download entirely.79eaffdf-6629-475a-a592-efdd1dd9ddbb.jpg
0 Likes
8 Comments
flanagan
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i just got mine to so oreo should be next i have a samsung s6 and with virgin
0 Likes
JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
yep hopefully 🤞🤞
0 Likes
shaggyskunk
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Don't hold your breath... 😕

https://www.sammobile.com/news/dont-hold-your-breath-for-the-galaxy-s6-android-8-0-oreo-update/
0 Likes
flanagan
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
ill wait and see my self im pretty shure ill get it i know a friend of a friend lets just say
0 Likes
shaggyskunk
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hopefully you will - I've already got Oreo 8.1 running on my S7 and Note 3... But they are AOSP Custom Roms... and I'm looking forward for Oreo 8.0 (unfortunately not likely to be 8.1) on my S8+
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey members! We are sorry for making you wait for long period of time! Our development team is working on Oreo release, and will release it soon! Thank you so much for waiting for us, and we are looking forward to see your feedback on Oreo!

- Nick
JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I would rather have a fully polished update that takes longer to be released than a buggy update that's released earlier. I've never had any issues with major software updates from you guys.
Thank you all for your hard work!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Got mine on eastlink. and I was doing some reading and the the s7 Oreo update is being worked on as we speak.
0 Likes