Original topic:

S8 Android Pie

(Topic created on: 03-30-2019 04:19 PM)
havanacuba
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Is the update to Android 9 One UI maintained for the S8 on April 1st? I am waitingggggg lol😂
9 Comments
jonathanxx1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I don't know man I guess it's going to be soon, my mother have a Galaxy A5 2017 and today she got the pie update
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Unlikely that it was only available today - Pretty sure that OS updates aren't pushed on weekends - Was likely available earlier in the week.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I'm sure that it was there when she told you - I'm saying that it was likely there before today & she was just unaware that it was 😉
0 Likes
Galaxy S
And I'm pretty sure that @havanacuba is kidding around...
jonathanxx1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I was literally sitting next to her this afternoon and she told me I have an update so I checked and that was it
0 Likes
Dominick
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
fam it still didnt come to the s8 its coming tmr for sure
0 Likes
havanacuba
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya it's not fun having to wait for a new upgrade but i have to say you will be pleased with 9.0 pie. its a very good up grade, the best thing to do, is back up your phone before the upgrade. then after the upgrade restore the important stuff but not the settings because something stuff has changed in 9.0 and can cause some issues. in my case it was random restarts after the factory reset everything worked fine.
havanacuba
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thankssss 👍👍👍
0 Likes