Original topic:

Samsung accessories?

(Topic created on: 03-02-2023 05:31 AM)
slicster
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Am I this only one with issues with multiple Samsung accessories? 

First the screen protector for my s23 ultra comes with a defect in the plastic and am refused a refund because I didn't contact them 48 hours after delivery. I received the protector 4 days before my actual phone so was impossible to do so. Then I put a review that never got published.

Now my silicon case is starting to reveal the plastic underneath and they give me the same 48 hour blah blah. I've had many cases over the years and they've all lasted through the life of the phone except this one at only a few days. 

Samsung should standby their accessories especially that they are a fraction of the amounts we invest in their electronics. 

I've attached photos. 

Just came off, no drops or anything

The bubbles came out but both had those lines permanent

0 Likes
13 Comments
Wolexf
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
That's too bad, I knew about the 15 days to return policy which was why I took the decision quickly to prevent the window from expiring. You can contact them but I won't put my money on you getting any favourable response from the poor samsung support
0 Likes
slicster
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It **bleep** cause I really live the s23 ultra. I guess I'll just have to sell the old device when I get it back.

I'm thinking to open a case with the better business bureau and depending on the state of my phone when I get it back a small claims case.

My next phone in a few year will definetly not be a Samsung - I tell you this much. This really left a sour taste in my mouth towards Samsung. Awful that they get away with this.
0 Likes
slicster
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Was the scratch there before sending it in?
0 Likes
Wolexf
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes it was although the instruction emphasized deep scratches that can be felt with your finger which this one was not.
0 Likes