Original topic:

Samsung au online store not delivering phones

(Topic created on: 03-22-2023 10:40 AM)
Kedhar
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hi sam members,

I purchased the S23 ultra on a student discount from the Samsung online store on the 3rd of march 2023, product is not yet delivered

contacted all forms of support but had no luck, they are just giving false promises and asking me to wait for 10 days, and again repeat, 

I haven't got my product, please help me guys how to solve this issue

there are almost 200 negative reviews within 2 months on a product review website, and a lot of people are facing the same issue, I do not know whats happening with Samsung, this is the worst service by anyone I face in my entire life, as samsung fan since 15 years, this is unbearable for me. 

now they are asking me to wait up to April 2nd, if i dont get product, they are suggesting me to call back, then they will escalate the issue, for this i have to again wait 10 days, its never ending loop that i am stuck. and call centers are not from Australia, and they dont know proper information.

so here i am requesting everyone, how to get my product from samsung. and please someone let them know this issue of lot of people

9 Comments
BradTiming
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi,

I ordered my phone through the Samsung Education store and had no issues in delivery it arrived before the official release date. Although, i did choose the 65W trio power charger as one of the accessories and it only arrived 2 days ago. So I believe, the delivery date on the website may be incorrect.

Depending on colour, they may be waiting for a shipment to arrive.

Have patience, the phone is worth the wait 😄
ViperX
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi Kedhar,
Mine was similar situation. Ordered around 14th Feb and got hands on by 4th March. Since alot of requests are in back order. I believe that's the reason of hold up. I would suggest to wait for it. If nothing goes up in next week or so. You may cancel it and request it to have a refund. Though, it would be worth it to wait for a while.
jimbo13
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Hi Kedhar, sorry to hear your issue

I hope you have selected standard colour because customised colour takes 5-6 weeks to arrive, you can find TOT when you order customised colour. 

regarding your issue, I have noticed samsung warehouse doing some resuffle and delivery was off from 27th Feb - 12th March , you can find it on shop faq under estmated delivery. my guess your phone has been delayed by this. 

if you not received any tracking number yet , you may email onlinesupport@samsung.com and they might offer something , may be store pick up , depend on the situation. Good luck !

0 Likes
AndrewJC
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I honestly don't know why people don't buy from a retailer like JBHiFi for example or various others. You're in and out in no time, not hanging waiting to hear from an online merchant. I've never bought a phone online, walk in and out from a retailer every time, don't care if I wait a week or two for a new product.
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hello @Kedhar

I am sorry that you are also having this issue. I would really like to look into this for you. If you could send an email with the below information filled out, through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette -Samsung au online store not delivering phones <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle.

Customers Name

Email

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

State

Model

Serial Number

Product Issue

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

Kedhar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks Samsung for sending my phone after long wait.. and thanks guys..😊😊
0 Likes
Sasi16
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi @Kedhar, So you have order on 3rd march and received your phone on 28th March ?
Is your order status changed to on the way and then to delivered ?

I have placed my S23 ultra on 7th and still counting the days :(

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hello @Sasi16

I am sorry that you are also having this issue. I would really like to look into this for you. If you could send an email with the below information filled out, through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette - 7th and still counting the day <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle.

Customers Name

Email

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

State

Model

Serial Number

Product Issue

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Kedhar