Original topic:

Samsung benefits

(Topic created on: 03-23-2018 01:00 PM)
Emperor7
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
benefits tab is just blank for me. when I try refreshing the tab it just does that loading thing.a4a0be34-406c-44bc-b405-fe3c63bcf0b0.jpg
0 Likes
9 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
that happened to me once..... all I did was close the app completely and restarted it and it was good to go....
0 Likes
Emperor7
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I've never even seen the benefits. it was always like that for me. I even uninstalled it
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

wiered... I honestly don't know why it wouldn't show your benefits as mine has always been there
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @Emperor, to help us troubleshoot, could you please submit a device error log? From the Samsung Members application, tap the “Feedback” icon. Tap the Pen icon and then submit an “Error report”. Thanks!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
Galaxy S
of course one of the most common troubleshooting steps..unsure if you have already tried it but Settings -> Apps -> Samsung Members -> Storage -> Wipe Cache
0 Likes
Emperor7
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
that's the first thing I did
0 Likes
Galaxy S
and still no luck?
0 Likes
Emperor7
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
no
0 Likes
Galaxy S
hmm and you have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? only other think I would suggest besides reformatting your phone is what Wonchul suggested... submit an error report by tapping on the feedback icon.
0 Likes