Original topic:

Samsung Canada failure

(Topic created on: 03-17-2022 04:59 PM)
Samsung_XlkOrzs
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung Canada just wanted to share how I'm disappointed in your customer service, you have no royalty program and even though through my account you see i have been a royal customer throughout all the Samsung products that I have bought and registered not once over the years that you sent any sort appreciation gesture in any form and personally i didnt look for one, it simply didn't hit or rub me in a bad way until just recently when you failed to show sincere effort in trying to meet your promises for my S22 Ultra pre-order saying simply that its me who ordered the special executive color that now takes over 5 weeks to be processed when that was not the case when I placed the order before Feb 14th and if that was then case how come after a month of waiting that another 4 weeks is still needed!!!

Sadly I had to cancel the order simply cuz on principle you don't feel any commitment or obligation towards honoring shipments or delivery date at least not for small time consumers like myself, though I've always enjoyed top quality products little left to say about your customer service

Galaxy S

I sold my S10 + on the hope of buying this but know I will just go back and use my s9+ :) 

My wife bugs me and bragg about her iPhone and their customer service wish Samsung takes a chapter of their book

Narhold
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I ordered mine no problem and received it 2 days before official launch
Wizxy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Obviously the moderator will have no comments on this feedback. Perhaps samsung doesn't enjoy facing up to its short comings.... Only robo responses to undelivered pre-orders... Shame!!!
Aminoooo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I've also been a loyal Samsung user. Almost bought a pixel this time around but since they were so close to launching the S22, I figured I would wait. 4 weeks in and I'm still waiting for my phone. I could have bought it at a carrier and have it already but no....I decided to buy it directly from Samsung.

Based on these delays and the customer service to date, This will be my last Samsung device. $2000 for a phone that they can't deliver...smh. fool me once....
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Completely agree. Samsung customer service has gone downhill for years now and no signs of change. Mods here acting like robots with no real support.
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @Samsung_XlkOrzs, 

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry to hear that the delays caused you disappointment and grief. Your feedback truly is valuable to us, and I will make record of this and escalate this to improve future pre-order processes.

Feel free to reach out to me at any time if you want to discuss/express anything else further. 

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yes plz do. If they even care for feedback. 
it has been a very frustrating process and maybe someone needs to look at the online chat service as well! They have no clue what they are doing! 

Galaxy S

Thanks for reading and reaching out.

I shared my experience on the hope Samsung up their game.Maybe I could've waited longer, I just didn't appreciate the uncertainty and indifference attitude but it won't stop me from buying Samsung products but not directly from Samsung :)

Its odd a company such Samsung doesn't have a good system to calculate delivery based on inventory and demands and take actions when demand spike over capacity to fulfillment and notify new customers or those waiting for their order ahead of time.

Show sincere apology when things go wrong and own it and that doesn't mean you have to give out discounts,just find a way to make the customer feel special and finally look at introducing a royalty program 

All the best

Aminoooo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Let's call it for what it is, Samsung does not give a **bleep** about Canada. I'm pretty sure in the grand scheme of things we are a small market for them. It's a shame,
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

We should all change our names to BTS! 😂😂 Might stand a small chance until caught! lol