Original topic:

Samsung Care+ Welcome Letter

(Topic created on: 03-23-2022 03:00 PM)
NewToSamsung
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Although I've had my S22 Ultra since February 19th, today I received my "Welcome to Samsung Care+" email. The phone was shipped via FedEx to my door (correct address).  All previous emails with Samsung has the country as Canada

I am in North York, Ontaro, Canada and everything in the email is correct (Name, Address, City, Province) except for the Country. Obviously North York, Ontario is located in CA (Canada) however in the email it lists the country as CN (China).

Do I need to be concerned about this? If so, how do I go about getting it changed. 

Thank you,
0 Likes
4 Comments
macer1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Sorry. I misread your post. I think you're good.  If you are that concerned, you can call them up but then go on hold for an hour or so. Right now because everyone is calling Samsung about the phone delays, perhaps you might want to hold off on calling until possibly in May.  That is, unless you come into issues with the phone.  If you have everything all registered as Canada, I think it is fine.

0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
CA=canada
CN=china
CH=switzerland

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We suggest you to contact our online support team they will help you out with the address issue.

Here's the link to contact online support

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#onlinesupport

0 Likes
NewToSamsung
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
As suggested I contacted online support. They recommended I contact Samsung Care+. Samsung Care+ told me their system uses CN for Canada. All the canadian provinces are listed in the country code CN.

So if you are in Canada you don't need to worry if your Samsung Care+ Registration Email shows CN as the country. Strange but true.