Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung care

(Topic created on: 02-28-2022 03:18 PM)
dc187
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I pre ordered my 1tb ultra on Feb 9 and I have it now but I don't know how to register for the Samsung care that's supposed to come with my preorder I check my account and it says I have no services registered to my account..

How do i fix this / activate it ? I can't get through to Samsung via phone or chat and web site keeps signing me out saying session expired.  

0 Likes
8 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

If you ordered the Samsung care at the same time as you ordered your phone you should get an email about a week later from when you received your device confirming the details of the Samsung care.

That is what happened to me so watch for it

Solution
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Please try to register the device and try to access the link on different browsers, incognito and check it. You can also check Samsung Members app >> Get Help to see Care + plan.

0 Likes
vetman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
That is amazing to see finally someone received s22 ultra 1tb. I ordered it Feb 9 and no news yet. In chat they told me to wait 3 weeks or more. I am happy for you. My account still shows processing.
Kewl_Kat
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Same here.
dc187
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I would just like to say that my issue has been fixed with out much hassle so thank you Samsung, It is greatly appreciated.  Looking forward to my next purchase. 

Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We are glad that you found a solution to your query. Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes
dc187
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Anyone with same issues: I called Samsung number , got a representative told them my issue they transfered me to some one else. I re explained my issue and it turned out that it was not on my purchase or on my receipt even though I definitely asked for it. The lady on phone said they would have to get my back to me within a few days . The very next day I got a new email saying that it will be added in 14 days automatically and I should be expecting an email.
dc187
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Still no Samsung care plus and now being completely ghosted lol what a joke. Will be pre ordering from best buy next time. I'll take there 200 credit over getting ripped off by Samsung.
0 Likes