Original topic:

Samsung chat support in a nutshell

(Topic created on: 05-17-2022 08:05 PM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Item manufactured on 07/01/2019, warranty covers up to 5 years after manufacture date but Samsung chat told the customer the warranty ended 09/30/2020 (14 months after the manufactured date). 

This is how Scamsung treated their customers. 

PS: not mine, merely an example. 

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Don't waste your time with chat support, they all seem like they graduated from clown college.
Experts
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

I know, but I want to do something so awesome and unique it'll blow samsung's mind and they'll become jealous and then they will want to be better than me at helping and they will improve their support which is quite good when you think about it. Read a bit more about it here and express your support to my idea which will be cool and free: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community-guidelines/apologies-and-an-opportunity-for-something-...

Sadly, this awesome opportunity was removed for no reason. Don't worry, I'll still do it but no need to click on my awesome link because it leads nowhere.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Knew it was gonna happen, sooner than later, but you're getting your posts deleted as Spam. So you might want to edit this post & remove the link that goes no where... 

btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
The link doesn't work anymore. I think mods marked it as spam like @RedDogRabbit mentioned
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You just KNOW that this guy is going to be a Troll!.. 🙄 

Experts
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Whoa hey, you are right! Seems that was too awesome for them so they removed it. Not cool.

0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
From my own experience, I had better solutions and answers from y'all awesome members compared with "Samsung mods" in here LOL
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Well yeah! It's not really their fault, it's non existent training & I literally don't think that they even have Samsung phones.. 

They are probably working remotely & there's probably a "trainer / supervisor", but I'm pretty sure that they have to follow a strict script when it comes to "answering" questions. 

You couldn't pay me enough to work like that. It's got to be pretty devastating on their self esteem.

Again, I'm sure that they are pretty decent people, but they are out of their depth here. Any number of members could do a far better job. 

Experts
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Gee thanks, this is why I planned this awesome and unique event, so that everyone here knows how great it is to have good support and why samsung support is not awesome.

0 Likes
Travis_
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bruh moment
0 Likes