Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung cloud to one drive

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 04:02 PM)
ClosestMoss2172
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Guys why the **bleep** should I transfer all of my Samsung cloud data to OneDrive??? For one Microsoft are all con artists, second they offer a worse plan, thirdly Samsung cloud has more storage and fourth can we even trust them with out private data? And if so then why isn't there an opt out program, I don't think I'll sign up for it. Does anyone have any words on the subject? I'd like to hear some opinions
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Samsung is legally obligated to uphold contractual promise if 15gb free! i joined samsung specifically cause i needed this and as low income no credit or debit cards i needed a way i can get it free cause i can't buy from Microsoft or Google cause requires electronic banking to do. i am fixed income and cash only so its a major **bleep** you to customer like me

0 Likes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
672m I did'nt say Google Play , I said Google Drive, if you have a Google à account . For the Sim card a card that you insert in your phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
sorry typo
0 Likes
Galaxy S
q
0 Likes
Solution
Rebekka
Options
Galaxy S

Thanks, @Tallman.

Hi @ 672m, Tallman is right.

Samsung Cloud is being decommissioned as we migrate to Microsoft OneDrive. Depending on your device, you will be able to sync directly to OneDirve and link your Samsung Account with your OneDrive account to better manage cloud storage.

Galaxy S
youp
0 Likes
BoxerLover
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@Rebekka When (date) is Samsung Cloud being decommissioned?
0 Likes
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

but we need 15gb storage.  as someone who bought phone in cash and lives cash only lifestyle this os problem i can't buy extended on one drive cause no way to buy in stores in cash. i joined samsung specifically cause i need 15gb free storage thats a must. i have at least 11 gb of stored data at all timed and no i cant cut amy of it. they should face criminal fraud charges cutting us from promised 15gb in contracts to 5 thats illegal to do. they have a contractual obligation to continue to give us 15gb free storage period and I intend to sue over it and maybe file Criminal defrauding charges as well.

0 Likes
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

not if we need more than 5gb space to do so liars! you're obligated to uphold our agreement to 15gb free so samsung should have to pay for everyones 15gb upgrades for life of theor accounts contract. i did not sign a new agreement waiving them of such obligations!

0 Likes
Galaxy S
yes
0 Likes