Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung cloud to one drive

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 02:12 PM)
ClosestMoss2172
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Guys why the **bleep** should I transfer all of my Samsung cloud data to OneDrive??? For one Microsoft are all con artists, second they offer a worse plan, thirdly Samsung cloud has more storage and fourth can we even trust them with out private data? And if so then why isn't there an opt out program, I don't think I'll sign up for it. Does anyone have any words on the subject? I'd like to hear some opinions
Resolved!
46 Comments
Galaxy S
well yeah, but we have no other choice, by using Samsung we are entrusting them with all of our personal information
0 Likes
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

that right there is the heart of the bigger issue! they are alllowed too much power!

0 Likes
Galaxy S
but Microsoft is really bad
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

heres the issue I have been with Samsung for over a decade specifically cause I dont want Microsoft! i litterally think we ahould also class action sue for fact we only getting 5gb yet out phine contracts promised us 15gb no extra charge as long as we remained a Samsung customer. thus the change breaks our contracts and thus we can validly sue them. i joined Samsung specifically cause I need the 15 gb storage space and am low income no cc or bank cards so can't afford to pay subscriptions (phone purchases was done in stores through boost's no credit system) I'm royally being screwed over since unlike samsung at a boost mobile store theres no option to upgrade with in person cash pay that i soley depend on. Microsoft is all digital pay and i dont have that option to me. fucl samsung selling out to the evilist overlords

0 Likes
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

honestly my experiences with google and Microsoft are both really bad. but in decade of Sansung phones and prior 2 Samsung laptops i had no major issues. (laptop had faulty hard drive but was model wide issue and was never charged for annually replacing it) 

0 Likes
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

to be fair the Google issue was due to my ex hacking my gmail and accounts stalking me etc. and google refused to unlock my account so i could get all my photis and vids and saved emails documents. some of which were very much needed copies of important papers i no longer had hard copies of. (went up in a fire where i used to stay at) 

0 Likes
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

samsung has actually been very good and trustworthy with privacy. ive been samsung customer a very long time now they've always respected my opting out of data sharing I chose. Microsoft and Google on other hand are both borderline criminal on this issue. i joined samsung specifically to avoid their abuse of storage privacy.

0 Likes