samsung cloud to one drive

(Topic created on: 12-20-2020 05:56 PM)
Abdul3
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hello there

I need some help please

when I got message telling me that my data in samsung cloud would be moved to one drive, I approved that but by mistake I refused the 10 g bonus...so they only transferred about 5 gigabyte of my actual files which more than that.....what is the solution for that? did I really lost like entire files?...did anyone face such a problem?...please someone help me here😥

0 Likes
5 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Abdul3, Could you please let us know the limit of your Samsung account cloud storage.

0 Likes
Abdul3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi Keagan

the limit of my samsung cloud storage as I remember was 15 gigabytes...but as you know the whole service is not available right now and they transferred only 5 gigabytes of my files to one drive account.

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Samsung Cloud is being decommissioned as we migrate to Microsoft OneDrive. Depending on your device, you will be able to sync directly to OneDrive and link their Samsung Account with their OneDrive account to better manage cloud storage. I suggest you please check the storage information in your OneDrive account.

0 Likes
Abdul3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi, I know that all already but please I need help from you, I lost important files while migrating from samsung cloud to onedrive because I only got 5 gigabytes storage in one drive, so the rest files in my samsung cloud is lost

I need help please, sure you can do something to get back my files 

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, you could restore the data if there is any backup of the files available.

0 Likes