Original topic:

SAMSUNG destroying reputation

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 09:01 AM)
nspoly80
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
After last updates my S9 got lots of problems bugs seems SAMSUNG doin the same thing as Apple did to the customers! 
8 Comments
HCR3333
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

They could care less my friend.  Honestly...once they got your money they don't give a s*it

Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
well if they truly didn't give a **bleep**, then why would they even bother coding an update?...lol
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Did you  try to make a wipe cache partition as suggest after each major Android Update ?

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Wipe-cache-partition-for-all-devices-EN-FR/m-p/3156063#M1...

0 Likes
nspoly80
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yup I did buddy but there are so many weird problems occurred which were never before. i was so happy with my S9 but since S20 released my phone got stuck! yesterday I received another Samsung updates but really frustrated to do.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

@nspoly80 

Why don't you try to explain us your problems...we surely have some solutions for you...

0 Likes
Rebekka
Options
Galaxy S

Hi nspoly80,
Please write back to us with the exact issue so that we can help you further. Also, help us with the screenshots if you get any error messages.

0 Likes
nspoly80
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
it was random. okay I will inform you here.
0 Likes
nspoly80
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
my phone volume reduced gradually for unknown reasons! my setting is the same as before. even after cleaning cache still my phone gets hot sometimes and some of the apps acting weirdly. I am not willing to do new updates because it always creates new probs.
0 Likes