Original topic:

Samsung disables RAM Plus on the S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 08-29-2022 07:07 PM)
OmarAlWardian
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Effective Samsung Device Care 13.0.25.4, you don't have the option to set your page file or "RAM Plus".

This is being pushed right now via the Galaxy Store, I uninstalled it back to the initial device care and then restored a backup to get the app I had 20 minutes ago back, and blocked updates with BKPackage Pro. 

Question 1:
Why did this happen? 

Question 2:
Samsung Capture was also updated and now when I try to set the options, I see this: 

Samsung what in the **bleep** are you doing? I rolled that back to the previous version as well. 

"Can't use 'Smart' select while recieving a call."

Samsung, this is Canada and we speak English and French. That sentence doesn't make grammatical sense in either language. 

0 Likes
11 Comments
Galaxy S
Where did you find this post? I own the S21 Ultra and RAM plus is still available if you go into settings, battery and device care, memory, RAM plus 2GB, 4GB, 6GB, 8GB.
Theblueberry
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yeah, no idea what you're seeing.
But I'm running the same version of device care, 13.0.25.4 and I still have RAM plus, 2, 4, 6 and 8GB choices for RAM plus
As always
0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
S22 Plus, just upgraded to 13.0.25.4, and RAM plus is still there.
0 Likes
OmarAlWardian
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
And what about the screen recorder?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Should be in your drop down menu
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Go under Memory, then you will see RAM Plus still...
0 Likes
Nylah
Options
Galaxy S

Hi OmarAlWardian, Where did you purchase the phone?

0 Likes
OmarAlWardian
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
The phone is from Bell Canada , locked and official. I have been the only owner of the device since it was manufactured.
0 Likes
OmarAlWardian
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Looks like this. Screenshot_20220831_212141_1000027647_1661991701.jpg
0 Likes