cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Freebies S21 Ultra: Where Are You?

(Topic created on: 02-10-2021 10:56 PM)
Zeugnal_Joseph
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
So I received an email from Samsung - RMS just now. And honestly, I'm a bit frustrated. My impulsive behavior is waving 24 hours. 😭😭😭
11 Comments
Galaxy S
😔

20210211_144621_164.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy S
My husband got the same exact email. he's so frustrated coz I got my freebies Feb 3. He ordered his S21 Ulta through Globe Platinum and I got my S21+ through regular Globe line but I got my freebies first! We received our phones at the same time though.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Oh! same as mine. Globe platinum as well.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Our Platinum account manager said expect delivery around Feb 18 that's why we were so shocked that the regular line received the freebies first! Lol! We even sent her a photo of the freebies when we received them! For some strange reason it seems that the freebies from Globe Platinum for the S21 Ulta got delayed.
0 Likes
polpogs
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
oh my...
mine is still pending for shipment. 🤣🤣🤣
a bit frustrated seeing some loyalists got theirs.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Blinds on. Refrain from using socmed except Samsung community. 🤣🤣
0 Likes
polpogs
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
right 😂
0 Likes
Galaxy S
you're not alone! my husband got the S21 Ulta also and still no freebies for him yet. I got the S21+ and got my freebies Feb 3! Hubby is getting impatient and frustrated already. He said he received an email apology for the delay.
Galaxy S
there was a miscom between the warehouse and the logistics. but its unusual for some reason. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
0 Likes