Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S10+

(Topic created on: 02-04-2023 05:55 PM)
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hello samsung family. I have. Quick question for a friend of mine has a Galaxy S10+ which he is happy with but would like to add the google news to the right swipe where samsung free is. I went to his home screen settings under the apps for news and only highlights samsung free. I did download Google news but it's not an option does anyone know how I can add it for him in the right swipe. 

Thanks

0 Likes
8 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You should be able to with Nova Launcher. You also need to add Nova Google Companion, which you can get from apk mirror (link below).

Then you can Swipe Right For Google Discover 

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/teslacoil-software/nova-google-companion/nova-google-companion-1-1-rel...

Screenshot_20230203_214323.jpg

electromanjim
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Awesome thank you 😊 buddy will give this a try and report back. 👍
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Just reporting back worked like a charm he was hesitant on the nova launcher and was wondering if another way was possible. The only way I told him was upgrade the phone for the newer UI. I hope I was right. He was looking for it to be more stock then having another launcher. Anyways thank-you reddograbbit it worked.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Knew that it would. I have been using Nova Launcher since it first came out 👍🏻😊

electromanjim
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I like it think I'm going to start using some it's customizations thanks
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

If you are using Nova Launcher from the Play Store, there's the Beta version, which is what I've always been using. 

It's not currently available on the Play Store, but it is a "better" & more developed version. 

Here is the link to the Discord server, should you be interested in using it. 

It's really only a Beta in name. It is easily as stable as the Play Store version. 

https://discord.gg/novalauncher

electromanjim
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks I will try this one. 😄 appreciate you taking the time to let me know. Thanks buddy. 👍
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi electromanjim, that's good to hear that you found the required information from RedDogRabbit.

Kindly get back to us if you need any further assistance in the future.

Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes